Re: WSMN The Tiger

The guy who bought the station (can't remember his name--Tom O'Brien, maybe) is
in the financial services business. He runs the Tiger Financial News Network.
He does or did a financial call-in show for day traders. The program was or is
carried on WBNW 1120. The program focused (focuses?) on exotic technical market-
analysis tools. You'd always hear him talking about candlesticks and stuff like
that. I always wondered whether HE knew what he was talking about. O'Brien (if
that's his name) grew up in Boston and has a strong Boston accent. I think he
currently works out of Florida and, in addition to WSMN, owns a station down
there.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205