Re: Ch. 4 says: Watch ESPN

> Did Channel 4 really run that graphic, or was it run
> by CBS?
> Although ESPN is owned by the same parent corp. as
> ABC, there may
> have been a cooperative agreement between the
> networks involved.

That's possible--for example, during the first round
of the baseball playoffs you'd be watching a game on
ABC Family and they'd have a graphic with upcoming
games, saying which ones would be on ABC Family and
which would be on Fox.

Then again, I get the feeling it's a Ch. 4 graphic
(and technically, they _are_ CBS, O & O). The question
is: did the graphic also pop up on other
CBS affiliates in New England?

The graphic also appeared on this afternoon's
CBS telecast of the Bills and Packers.