RE: Phil Hendrie

> JP asked...
> >>Would you have Howie Carr on in the kithcen while
> serving the kids
> after-school cookies and milk?<<
>
> only if i were naked.
>
> (sorry, couldn't resist bringing this one full circle.)
>
> - -Chuck Igo

Let's see, all in the very same message...cookies, Igo, naked. At
least it's not television. Sorry, Mr. I.  There's a joke in there
someplace about splattering bacon grease but I lost that memo.

And no to Howie with kids in the kitchen, either.  We catch Howie
(live) on WVMT (620 Burlington).  Hendrie is on after Don & Mike
delayed on WXZO-FM (96.7 Willsboro, NY) 7-10 pm.  Can't think of any
talk shows that make the grade for young ears.

Bill O'Neill