Re: WSBK blackot?

--- Kevin Vahey <kvahey@attbi.com> wrote:
> I m just wondering if the brains over at 1170 SFR
> have devised away to
> clack out Red Sox games outside of the Boston market
> since the deal with
> NESN maintains that NESN does the Ch 4/38 games
> outside the market.

I suspect the local cable systems will be required to
black out the games on WSBK.  That's the case with
syndicated programming that is on WSBK and also on
local stations where WBSK is on cable.  A number of
cable systems in Maine, including my local provider,
dropped WSBK because of the numerous black outs.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine