WILD Sign-offs??

WILD must have an automatic timer that shuts off their transmitter at the
correct time post-sunset, but they don't reflect the sign off with their
programming whatsoever.

The transmitter often just goes off the air for the night right in the
middle
of a song. This afternoon, it went off the air right in the middle of a
commercial! I wouldn't have wanted to have been that sponsor.

I haven't even heard an ID at sign off lately, which I had thought was the
minimum legality.

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .