Re: WBPS off the air

I wondered that myself, but I don't think so because if they were working on
the antenna system, the carrier would have been gone. It was gone last evening,
but as far as I can tell, they were running an open carrier at full power for
at least some part of Monday and all Monday night/Tuesday morning.

The programming returned this morning just minutes after I posted my message,
suggesting that they might have monitoring this board (and the Boston board at
Radio-Info.com, where I cross-posted) to see if anybody would notice that they
were off for 36 hours or so ;>) When they discovered that at least one person
listens, they went back on the air. Or maybe they monitor the boards for
indications that they are off the air because listening is so painful ;>))

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205