just like Boston.
--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 02:05:00
From: "A. Joseph Ross" <lawyer@attorneyross.com>
To: rogerkirk@ttlc.net, Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com>
Cc:billo@shoreham.net, lspin@attbi.com, paul@03038.com, bri@bostonradio.org,fox893@yahoo.com
On 4 Dec 2002 at 3:13, Dave Faneuf wrote:

> Actually the City of Brookline tried to ban cellphone use in moving motor
> vehicles

No such thing as the "City of Brookline."  It's the Town of Brookline.  And we really are a
town, too.  Some "towns" still call themselves towns even though they've adopted a city form
of government (Watertown, Methuen, Weymouth, Greenfield ...).  But we still have a town
meeting.

--------- End Forwarded Message ---------