Re: Ultimate Back-to-Back Spots

Steve Ordinetz writes:
> I've heard numerous restaurant spots back to back too.  Maybe they
> don't consider a sponsorship a commercial or don't have a
> particularly strict product separation policy.

Does Metro sell the traffic sponsorships seperately (maybe the station gets
free traffic in exchange for Metro getting spot time to sell) or does the
station sell the sponsorship? If the former...maybe the Bernie and Phyl's
plug was sold through Metro and the Jordan's spot sold through WBZ, thus
there was no communication there.