Re: Thanksgiving wishes

At 07:08 PM 11/28/02 -0500, Garrett Wollman wrote:

>Speaking of broadcasters working on T-day, was anyone else surprised
>that 7 had on their ``A'' team this evening?  Everyone else gave their
>first string the day off, it seems.

I wasn't surprised, and I work here (Ch 7).  It may just be that the folks
here didn't put in for today off, and those at the other stations
did.  Like everyone else, the talent only have so many vacation days, and
they may have decided not to use them today.

I saw Randy Price at dinner (the company had it catered), had I received
the question earlier I would have asked him.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH