Re: Comcast merger FAQs

At 2:28 PM +0000 11/19/02, kvahey@attbi.com wrote:
>another year another email change
>
>http://merger.comcast.com/Merger/FAQ/FaqCategory_44_157_0.html

Which is why I've opted to use mac.com as my primary e-mail address.
And I recently opted to take advantage of open access, I'm now on
Earthlink Powered by AT&T Broadband.  It's a few bucks cheaper than
ATTBI, and gives you 20 hrs a month of dial-up access for laptop use
away from home.  But, the bastards at ATTBI would not provide any
e-mail forwarding, the moment I was on Earthlink any mail sent to the
attbi.com address bounced.

I notice the Q&A page that you referenced mostly says no answers till
Feb 03.  Wonderful!

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH