Telephone history

But NYNEX did not exist until AFTER the 1983 telecom break-up (NYNEX was one
of the baby bells)

Telephone Service to Boston (Including Yellow Pages) was New England
Telephone prior to 1983...

"We're the one for you New England, New England Telephone" (A favorite
jingle o' mine)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com