Re: WMVU Lives ON

Allow me my 2.01 cents worth:

Back in the late 70's, I ran a NYNEX Yellow Page listing for my DJ business on a phone number provided by an answering service (they owned the number).  A year later, (answering service proved to be unreliable) I cancelled the answering service, and acquired my own business number and placed a new ad in the Yellow Pages.  It took me almost 5 years, countless calls, beaucoup empty promises from Yellow Page reps and finally a high-ranking official at NYNEX (somebody who actually had BOTH brains AND authority) to actually get the number removed from the phone directory white pages.  So, it might not be totally their fault.

"Sean Smyth" replied