WMVU Lives ON

WOTW's absence from the air yesterday (11/12) got me curious, so I
thought I'd place a call to the station about it.  I don't have a Nashua, Nh
phone book, so I called Verizon Directory Assistance and amazingly
enough, James Earl Jones found enough time in his busy schedule to take
my call.  Then he passed it on to an assistant who said a phone number for
WOTW doesn't exist.  I said to try WMVU, and there it was.  So as far
as Verizon knows, there is no WOTW but WMVU instead.  (The person at
WOTW who answered said they had transmitter problems;  I tried to draw
him out, but he wouldn't be specific.)
For the past two years, AM 900 has carried the Chevron-Texaco Metropolitan
Opera broadcasts, and that fact has been recorded on the opera company's
website.
I went to www.metopera.org and stepped through the links to the listing
of stations carrying the broadcasts, and they still list the station as WMVU.  So the WMVU call letters live on in two distinct places!
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to Search!
http://www.lavalife.com/wp.epl?a=2716