Re: L-Man not on WODS

At 09:11 AM 11/12/2002, kvahey@attbi.com wrote:
>since WBZ is out of the picture that would leave WZLX as the only other
>possibilty
>
> > Apparently the posting here created quite the stir on Leo Birmingham
> Prkwy.  The
> > ripples I am told were felt all the way to NY and they have come back
> with a
> > statement that Letterman won't be on WODS, wrong demographics,  they are
> > shooting for 18-49.  So who would that suggest?
> > dr

WZLX I think is the strongest candidate - EXCEPT that WBCN already has
established a record with more talk than music lately...whereas WZLX has
not.  What about WBMX?  Aren't they run out of Soldier's Field Road these
days too?

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels Technical Consulting / Boston, MA
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron