Fwd: [BU Alumni List] COM Professors Receive a Makeover

Now if only they'd offer a makeover to the College of Communication
building itself - I'd say it needs it more than any of the professors!

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels Technical Consulting / Boston, MA
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron