Re: XM Receivers

I'll second Steve's comment.  My Sirius receiver uses an FM
converter and sounds good, or least good enough to expose the
limits of the overall system's sound quality.

To this non-audiophile, it seems to work well for music, but
quality could be better for the spoken-word channels: there's a
little garbling sometimes, particularly on spoken "s" sounds:
it's the sort of imperfection you can hear in Internet audio
streaming.

Maybe they need to adopt the "Ogg Vorbis" format.
-_RC

--
http://www.catholicartists.org/
http://catholiclight.blogspot.com/                    GnuPG keyID F9C6579F