Re: Changes at WRKO? (VB, Michael Savage)

Bob Nelson writes:
> >> More likely, it means he's heard on a lot
> > of 5000 watt local
> > stations who put him on after Rush
>
> That may account for a lot of the "10+ million"
> listeners he's said to have. What needs to be
> considered also is the fact that I think most stations
> _do_ run him "live", just after Rush, while WRKO
> was tape delaying him until 8 pm...

Within the past two weeks, WSBA (910 York PA, and yes it's a 5,000-watter)
yanked Clark Howard from its 3-5 slot and plugged Hannity in 3-6 (he had
been 6-9), killing their local news and info hour at 5 in the process.
(Howard's now in Hannity's old slot.) I wonder if Premiere does any
arm-twisting when Rush affiliate contracts come up for renewal (aren't they
syndicating Hannity, not ABC?).