Re: Changes at WRKO? (VB, Michael Savage)

At 03:34 AM 11/7/02 -0500, Joseph Pappalardo wrote:
>I had heard that ABC was dumping being the syndicator for Howie Carr's
>show...and that the Entercom folks were looking for a replacement
>syndicator.  (And I hear close to having one who will continue the show.)

ABC has not been the syndicator of Howie's show for almost a year now
though they do still provide the uplink (using the same Starguide channel
as the Red Sox--Howie gets bumped to a different channel when there's a
game conflict).  As far as the rumors about WRKO being this close to having
a new syndicator for Howie...we've been hearing that since March or
so.  I'll believe it when I see it.