tracking down my former boss

Question for the group...
    I have been trying to get in contact with my
former Program Director at WBEE-FM in Rochester NY,
Coyote Collins, for about a month now.  He resigned
from the station about a month ago, and ever since
then I've wanted to get in touch with him to send him
some words of support, but thus far I haven't a clue
where to find him or how to go about finding him.
I've sent a few emails to contacts that I still have
in Rochester to no avail.  Would anyone know where I
could find him these days, or would anyone have any
idea where I should try looking?

                                   Thanks
                                   Matt Osborne