RE: Changes at WRKO? (VB, Michael Savage)

This move may make sense....

If Sean Hannety mentions his 9PM Show on Fox Newschannel (obviously, I mean
during the 1st hour of the rebroadcast), and 'RKO listeners say "oh yea!"
and tunr off the radio and turn ON the TV, that may be a reason that they're
turning away from Hannety.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com