RE: RE: RE: Political ads with phone numbers

What, vs Dems impunging the GOP's compasion and caring about ALL citizens?

If you're going to talk about the media and it's relationship to politics
and the parties, that's one thing, I am really sick and tired of your (among
others) incessant GOP bashing.

I'm sure you have some lame excuse why the USA said NO to the Dems last
night.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com