Re:The BZ Bias Continues

---------- "Roger Kirk" <rogerkirk@ttlc.net> writes:
>snip<
>NB:  A third sound bite (that didn't mention any candidates' names) >said "..haven't decided which of the two candidates to vote for.."  So >much for letting the voters know there's FIVE candidates.

The AP is carrying a story tonight that indicates Shannon O'Brien is very concerned about Green Party Candidate Jill Stien, so much so that she has asked people not to vote for Stein vowing to be more progressive in her agenda.  The AP story gave O'Brien and Stein a lot of space and tagged onto the end that NY's Rudy was in town to stump for Romney tonight.
Interesting note,  I finally took the "vote by Issues" quiz at
wbur.org tonight.  I was surprised by the results.  Perhaps I'll share them after the election if anyone cares.
df