RE: Political ads with phone numbers

I also got the Rudi Guilani call..

Let me explain the other call, which I also got...

The Democratic (National) Congressional Committee knows that Martha
Fuller-Clark can't win on her own record, so what they've been doing is
sending out literature (I got 4 peices in 3 days) and making calls (I got
one yesterday and today) telling 'Conservatives' to vote for Dan Belforti
for Congress (He is the LIbertarian on the ballot).

Jeb Bradley is definetely on the 'Moderate' side of the GOP in NH, and the
Dems figure the only hope to get Clark elected is to try to siphon off
conservative votes from Jeb Bradley to Dan Belforti.

An interesting idea, though I think (from a strategy standpoint) it's too
little too late, perhaps they should have started this about 2 weeks
earlier, AND since you didn't even know who Dan Belforti is, or even his
name (and you'd be like about 90% of NH voters in that regard), this stategy
is a waste of $$ for the Dems.

I think the NH 1st CD was a seat that before Sept the Dems (nationally)
thought they were going to pick up, and now realize that they are unlikely
to get.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041