Re: Political ads with phone numbers

Roger noted:
> If I had a dime for every time George Dubya Bush, his Mother Barbara and
> Jeanne Shaheen have called my home phone number since last Wednesday, I
> could buy an election. <g>

here at our house, my wife is beginning to think i have a "thing" going on with
Stockard Channing.  she's called twice.  although two of our kids think it's
cool that Rizzo (from the movie version of "Grease") is calling, while the
oldest, like my wife and me, is a West Wing fan and we laugh at the political
significance of the 1st (tv) lady calling.

- -Chuck(impressed by candidate STOP who has signs on EVERY corner!)Igo