RE: Jam'n 94.5 und Die Valkure

Hakim Madjid wrote:

>Actually the intent of my post was less to generate comment the girl's ring
>tone, I was hoping for a comment or two on 94.5's demographics.
>
>But I dare say I can hazard a guess from observing the crowd at the Fleet
>Center.
>It was 95% female, and 12-15 years old, it looked to me.

Not a big surprise.  If you look at Arbitron, their numbers are heavily
female, and drop like a cliff 18+.  Rap/hip hop is a VERY teen genre.  I
would guess the male equivalent would be WAAF.

Was at the Kiss Concert a couple years ago and was surprised that the crowd
there wasn't more teen-heavy (with token parents)...there seemed to be a
substantial number of 20somethings.