Les Expos en Boston?

The New York Daily News reports in today's editions that Major League
Baseball is considering relocating the Montreal Expos, moving the team to
Boston on a temporary basis. The team would lease out Fenway Park when the
Red Sox travel out of town. Would the Boston media pay any attention to the
Expos, or would they get even less media attention than they did in
Montreal? I wonder if they would even be able to find radio and TV outlets
to air their games here (though I am sure that is a small consideration in
this whole thing). According to Boston.com, Red Sox president Larry Lucchino
denied that such discussions have taken place.