Re: Reminder: mail filtering in place

Sven Franklyn Weil said:
> On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Garrett Wollman wrote:
>> - - Mail from certain free Web-based e-mail systems, and from certain
>> posters, is configured for manual approval.  If a message meets basic
>
> Maybe if he does it this way, Bob Bittner can resume contributing?

Bob can still contribute. Anyone with an AOL account can simply use AOL
Webmail, which is honestly a lot easier to use than the AOL software. Or
maybe you could turn off the HTML tags with </html> coding?

I have heard from Bob on a number of occasions in recent months responding
to some of my comments, questions, etc., so he's still around.