Re: WCCM 1490 Website Up (Partially; Still Refers to WCCM 800)

  Kevin Vahey wrote:

> so have they decided what will be the fate of the
> Spinners since no way 1490 is heard in Lowell at night

   I've not heard anything as of yet. If WCCM 1490 is airing a Lowell High
School football game I wouldn't be surprised if they intend on airing
Spinners games next year. If team owner Drew Weber finds out that 1490 can't
be heard in Lowell, maybe he'll tell WCCM to take a hike. As mentioned in
picking up Spinners games don't look good, so there is a possibility that
the Spinners may have no radio home next year. But we'll find out for sure
within the next 8 months, that's when the 2003 Spinners season begins.

Mark Watson