Latino Story in Globe Afflicted With Clea Simon Disease

Today's (10/17) Metro Section of the Boston Globe has a
lengthy story by Brian Mooney about a Latino politician
campaigning in Lawrence, Mass.    The gentleman's name is
Willy Lantigua, and a photo attached to the story shows him
being interviewed at WEEC-AM in Lawrence(!).
Something tells me the station is really WCEC-AM 1110 licensed
to Salem, NH, with studios in fashionable Methuen, MA.
(I wonder if the interview took place before 7:00 am or
after 6:00 pm when WCEC is breaching the hours of operation rules).
At this very moment, 10/16 @ 18:05 hrs EDT, the story and pic
are  still at:
http://www.boston.com/globe/metro

Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!
http://businesscards.lycos.com