Lowell Lock Monsters Hockey Broadcasts On The Net

  The Lowell Lock Monsters, the AHL affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes are
now streaming the WCAP (980 Lowell) broadcasts of their games on the net.
They tested an exihibition game on Oct 5, which was a success, and now all
regular season games are available on the net through the team's website
www.lockmonsters.com   Click on the link on the home page to access the game
webcast. I understand  they will also have past games archived for either 30
or 60 days.

    Once again this season, Lock Monsters' games will feature WCAP PD/AP
Award winning sportscaster Ryan Johnston on play by play. Also starting
Monday Oct.14, the new season of the Monday night "Lock Monsters Live" show
with Ryan Johnston begins from 7 to 8 PM live from Barrister's Restaurant at
179 Central St. in Lowell. The show airs on WCAP, but I don't believe there
are any plans to stream the Monday talk show.

Mark Watson