RE: The Turnstile at 105.7

Wally really had a full plate that year. Loren started around 5, and I
think that Wally actually come in for 6.

When Loren & Wally started, Wally & his wife were expecting their second
son(Chucky, the Pizza delivery guy)in the spring (sometime in February,
I think).

Also, in Mid-march that year, L&W took off on their (first) Great Race
around the world.

Tony Abruzzese                  e-mail: abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu
Network Administrator                         Biochemistry Department
              Boston University School of Medicine
Telephone:617.638.5092                               Fax:617.638.5339