The Turnstile at 105.7

Well, I guess it doesn't matter who owns the frequency 105.7 FM, similar to
the old 1510 AM frequency.  Once they kick-off a format, they get listeners
comfortable and then change the format again.  Just what we needed, yet
another boring "Classic Rock" station!

Thank God, stations like WHJY and WHEB live on!  But, those great "lost pop
oldies" that WROR had been playing, perhaps will end up on "Oldies 103.
Which, by the way, several WROR listeners and friends of mine have started
flocking over to.

I noticed today during lunch, a male jock.  Has GM already starting issuing
the papers?  It was just a year ago, that I was reading how 105.7 had it's
highest numbers since the WVBF-105 days.  Oh yea, that would represent a
"Time to change the format".  As I recall, F-105, after killing WRKO-AM in
the ratings, rolled over and became this huge success called "Boston 105"
and Delilah was going to be a "Household" name in Boston, NOT!  What a turn
style.

I, for one, will miss the WROR of a year or so ago.  Maybe, now that GM is
changing formats on that frequency, they can change the call letters back to
WVBF or WKOX-FM!