Re: Big E

For the third time within the past 4 years, we'll be doing our Saturday morning, 1100-
Noon, feed of the Travel World Radio Show, from the media gazebo adjacent to the
Administration Building, next weekend, Saturday September 21st.

This year's show will be fed live to WNTY 990 in Southington/Hartford, and hope that
morning host/station GM Charlie Profit can make it up I-91 to WEST Springfield (as
The Big E's Marketing Director, Noreen Tassinari, always makes sure to insist)...and,
of course, would be great, Coop, if you can join us too!

Stephen Pickford
Travel World Radio

On 14 Sep 2002, at 9:14, Cooper Fox wrote:

> does anyone know of station broadcasting or with
> booths at next weekend's big e?

> Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
> http://news.yahoo.com

Travel World Radio Show & Travel World Reports
Distinctive Travel Broadcasting Opportunities for Leading News-Talk Stations Across America
Now Streaming On-Line 24/7 with the Travel World Radio Network

Tel.: (514) 630-9565
Fax:  (514) 630-8166

Member:  Travel Media Association of Canada (TMAC)
http://www.travelmedia.ca

http://www.twc.ca