From: "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 7:39 PM
Subject: Fwd: Re: 1490 AM vs. 800 AM

It's a number like 100 or 150 Merrimack St near Wall's Lincoln-Mercury in
the east end of Methuen.  WNNW and the new AM 1110 (WCEC?)
are there too.  WCCM hasn't been at that Lawrence location near the
Common for years.  I think it's a chiropractic clinic now.

Laurence Glavin

DATE: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:57:16
From: Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com>

I don't think so, the last time I saw Bob Ellis he told me the studio for
WCCM (800) was in Methuen near the Haverhill border.

Play the Elvis® Scratch & Win for your chance to instantly win $10,000 Cash
- a 2003 Harley Davidson® Sportster® - 1 of 25,000 CD's - and more!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail_scratch_tl/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_
020801/index.asp?tc=7087