Re: MNF

Dan Billings said:
> Weird not to hear music on WBLM.  I'm sure, in the
> short-term, picking up the Patriots will help WBLM's
> bottom line but I wonder up diluting their classic
> rock franchise with football.

I thought the same thing about WBCN all those years back.

The way it was explained in the media at the time WBCN got the Patriots'
rights, was that Sunday afternoons are periods that draw low ratings in the
targeted demos for rock and classic rock since most men 25-54 are... well,
watching football. Monday night games throw a wrench into that whole thing,
of course, but they're big events anyway.