Re: New Tom Petty song

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Cooper Fox wrote:

> I haven't hard the song but...  Any publicity is good
> publicity,

WKIT received this CD yesterday, I went in t o the station to do a Sox
game across the hall and Dave Isaac brought it in to me and told me I
needed to listen to it, because I would love it. And damn, he was
right......the song is less of a critisism and more of a slam on corperate
radio in my mind. I think it's great. Dave played the song and said
something to the effect of "You can CLEARly see the CUMULUtive critism
Petty has in this song for corperate radio.....We both wondered hoiw many
people got the joke.....

Jeremy