*Spain I mean, not generic Hispanic-American

Laurence Glavin--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:13:07
From: EM1 GITCHIER <RGITSCHIER@doyle.navy.mil>
To: "'Dan Billings'" <billingsdan@yahoo.com>
Cc:"'boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org'"<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Having spoken to Mr. Bittner months ago, he regrets that his AOL Version 7
service is not compatible with the technical requirements of the list. It's
the same reason that Dan mentioned.

I hope that he considers using a web based account to join us again. I've
enjoyed reading his posts.

Ron Gitschier
Jacksonville, FL

Dan Billings wrote: Not according to AOL.  I e-mailed their technical
support people and they confirmed that 7.0 only sends
HTML mail.

I think the suggestion of using their web based
service is a good one.

--------- End Forwarded Message ---------

Supercharge your e-mail with a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads
and NoTaglines --> LYCOS MAIL PLUS.