WSMN carry Red Sox only 2nd half of season 2 yrs in a row?

I noticed last night (Friday), that WSMN AM-1590 Nashua NH is once again
carrying the Red Sox games. Before the all-star break, zero games were on
WSMN, expect for a couple of spring training games.

This appears to be the same scenario as last year, only carrying games in
the second half of the season. I find this arrangement rather strange.

John
N1QGS
Derry NH