Live TV Gone Wrong

CNN has been putting callers on the air who claim to
be witnesses to the shooting today at LAX.  One caller
got on the air and claimed the shooter was an older
white guy with a pony tail.  The caller claimed that
the shooter was yelling Artie took my job and then he
started shooting while telling bad jokes.  The anchor,
Fredrica Whitfield, had no idea she was being had.
The caller repeated the story and then said the
shooter said "Artie Lang took my job on the Howard
Stern Show."  The caller was then taken off the air
but I don't think the anchor knew what was going on.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine