Re: Freedom of Speech?

We acually had nearly the same thing ADDED to our
contracts while I was working at Envisionet in Maine
last summer.  This was done after several employees
decided they wanted to be superstars and went to the
media about the layoffs/mandatory vacations.  Our tema
leaders brought us in for a meeting and then were made
to (if we wanted to keep our jobs, that is) sign a
paper that forbade us from talking to the media.