Chris Lydon on ABfree - part two

This week's "Allston Curmudgeon" (n Allston Brighton Free Radio) with guest
Christopher Lydon (formerly of WBUR fame) will be rebroadcast Sunday night,
June 30th, at about 10 or 10:30pm on WJIB 740AM.   If you missed it the
first time - I do recommend tuning in, Chris digs some juicy dirt on the
war between him and WBUR.  Whether you believe it's all true or not, it's
still entertaining!

There'll be an MP3 of the show available for download off our site in a few
days - www.abfreeradio.org  (you can hear the streaming archives right now
if you want - www.abfreeradio.org/archives.html - the Curmudgeon is
Tue-1700 and Tue-1800)  The download will be a little more conveinent as
the first six minutes of the show is actually at the end of the Tue-1700
archive hour; archives still need a little tweaking.

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels.com Technical Consulting
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron
"I'm weird, but around here it's barely noticeable."