RE: WBZ & WRKO - No Audio

At 06:29 PM 6/25/2002, Martin Waters wrote:
> >What, no STL/TSL microwave backup?  I'm curious what
> > WBZ has for
> > tech coverage both at studios and at the stick?  If
> > a page-out was
> > needed to roundup someone, that could account for
> > lost time...and
> > units.

Oh and by the way, something else I just remembered...WBZ-AM is the primary
station for national EAS alerts for a LOT of stations in the area.   So
WBZ-AM ever going down is very very very very bad.   I wonder if they'll
face FCC fines because of it?

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels.com Technical Consulting
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron
"I'm weird, but around here it's barely noticeable."