got to give WCKD credit for reviving Charlie Horn, there is not enough
local talk programs or local programming period anymore, and it is good to
see a local show once again, and on top of that, it's great to see it on
television rather tehn radio. Their web site is at www.sogoesthenation.com
and soon will offer streaming audio, the show airs weekday mornings from 6
until 9.

It would be interesting to hear what other people within WCKD's viewing
range think of the show, unfortunately WCKD is only carried by the cable
systems within about 5-10 miles outwside of Bangor, maybe 20 in some
areas, so hopefully more will start to pick the station up. The signal is
rather weak compared to even that of the other UHF station, WBGR-33. So
we'll see, but I for one would like to see the show stick around.

Jeremy