RE: rain out?????

Ron writes:
> I think WCAP has a link on their website to listen on the
> web. I will tune
> in; hope she's on still after 5 when I'm off of work.

Unfortunately for me, now in Vt., they don't have an audio stream on
the Internet.  It would make sense now more then ever that there is
local talk in both drives, a local "Computer Report" Sat. 4 p.m. and
the Lock Monsters, who have a fan base beyond the Lowell area.  Even
if WCAP pulled the stream during national talk, they could mix-minus
spots to the feed (to avert concerns regarding fees) and pop in a
music fill channel sumultaneously with the mix-out.  Time to go.
There's a great science special on TV about flying pigs.

Bill O'Neill