87.9 Manchester

Listening to the Spanish 87.9 out of Manchester NH I have now heard
several local advertisements for local food markets and businesses. I've
also noticed what sounds like a jingle/ID or two prominently mentioning
Manchester. At the same time, the old Spanish station on 1630/1640, has
been gone for a few weeks.

I'm wondering if there is a local Spanish language publication that may
have mention of this station?

I'm still having some trouble getting ch 6 Portland, due to the 87.9
station, but with a little tweaking, it's watchable. If I recall, Derry
just barely falls within the secondary contours of WCSH Portland coverage,
so I may have a valid gripe!

John
N1QGS
East Derry NH