WKBR Now Adding Local Inserts to "Imus in the M-o-o-o-o-rning"

When I first discovered that WKBR-AM 1250, Manchester, NH was carrying
"Imus in the Morning", I also noted that they picked up the feed from
WFAN, local commercials, traffic and Station ID's.  Now they've
inserted a touch of local news, sports and weather plus the proper ID.
Now if only WBIX-AM 1060 Natick/Boston would do the same thing with
their pickup of NYC's WBBR during summer extended hours.

Laurence Glavin
Methuen, MA

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com/