Re: today's LTAR

--- Keating Willcox <kwillcox@shore.net> wrote:
> At 07:50 PM 6/16/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> We carried Jim Hightower for a while. The guy is a
> superb populist

> We had Alan Colmes briefly. He was superb.

I remember (a few years ago) hearing Colmes show on
WKOX (at 3 pm) and he was also carried on WCAP for
awhile (at night). Right now he's co-hosting "Hannity
and Colmes" with Sean Hannity on Fox News, and Hannity
moonlights with a daily radio show (tape delayed at 8
pm on WRKO).

I think Colmes used to work at WZLX for awhile, and
wasn't he among the people who signed off WNBC (as
they changed to WFAN) for the last time?