Re: today's LTAR

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:23:49 -0700 (PDT) Bob Nelson
<raccoonradio@yahoo.com> writes:
> Mike G. wrote:
>   I'm just surprised a Bill
> > Clinton, Mario Cuomo or some other prominent Liberal
> > with great communication and speech skills hasn't
> > taken a stab at it.

Mario Cuomo co-hosted a show called Me and Mario with Alan Chartock (sp)
that was not only carried by NPR stations but it was also carried by
commerical radio.  Cuomo quit, some say because Chartock was backing a
political opponent of Cuomo's son.

I wasn't going to weigh in on this but I personally believe there are
more conservative talk shows on the air because borderline hate radio
sells  and it's easier to do.  Just MHO (that ought to push a few
buttons)
df