Donna makes her debut

It looks like 'Donna' has made 'her' Boston radio debut.

When I tuned in to NOAA's KHB-35 (162.475MHz) last night, I noticed 'Donna'
was 'reading' the marine weather observations. 'Perfect Paul' was doing the
rest of the forecast as per usual. I'm not sure when the local NWS folks
will try 'Craig' on the air...

Of course about ten days ago I happened to listen in, and 'Perfect Paul'
wasn't so Perfect. In that instance, 'He' gave a marine observation saying
that 'seas' were 'one feet'. Oh well, to err grammatically is human, but to
really grammatically foul up takes a computer generated voice.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)