I haven't checked WEEI-AM today, but radio-info.com's Boston page has
comments about the audio quality or lack thereof.

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:54:35
From: "Hakim Madjid" <HMadjid@mindspring.com>
To: <lglavin@lycos.com>

Laurence Glavin write

>and then I happened to listen to WEEI-AM 850 for the sour grapes about
>the Kelts.

Kelts? Not Celts?

I thought spelling it with a 'K' is archaic whether referring to Boston's
NBA franchise, or refering to Celtic people in general.

Mind you in Celtic tounges such as Irish there is no letter 'K' at least
originally.

Outgrown your current e-mail service?
Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus